Why choose Parsons-Eagle machinery to weigh and package sugar?
- Significant experience in the weighing and bulk or primary packaging of sugar
- Sanitary machine design allows for easy clean-up
- State of the art control system with user friendly touchscreen
- Accurate and reliable net weigh, inventory or load out scales designs for a variety of weighment sizes
- Robust machine construction designed for hazardous environments
- Capable of operating with paper or plastic packaging materials in a variety of formats
- Changeover from one product size to another is quick and easy, thereby reducing downtime and increasing efficiency
- A variety of flakers, bag shaping conveyors and other accessories
- Easy access to production data
- Machines can easily be integrated with other upstream or downstream equipment
- Committed and experienced after sales support and field service departments
Parsons-Eagle manufactures weighing and packaging machinery for sugar including:
- Brown Sugar (individual dosing or conditioning flakers)
- Granulated Sugar Substitutes
- Granulated White Sugar
Vertical Form/Fill/Seal Machines
Our intermittent vertical form/fill/seal machines are ideal for packaging a wide range of consumer and industrial products in a variety of package styles.
Our linear scales are designed for accurate and reliable net weighments of a variety of free flow and semi-free flow consumer and industrial products.