Why choose Parsons-Eagle machinery to weigh treated agricultural seeds?
- Significant experience in the weighing of treated agricultural seeds
- Sanitary machine design allows for easy clean-up and no cross-contamination between products
- State of the art control system with user friendly touchscreen
- Accurate and reliable net weigh or inventory scales designs for a variety of weighment sizes
- Changeover from one product size to another is quick and easy, thereby reducing downtime and increasing efficiency
- Capable of single component or blended component weighments
- Easy access to production data
- Machines can easily be integrated with other upstream or downstream equipment
- Committed and experienced after sales support and field service departments
Parsons-Eagle manufactures weighing machinery for treated agricultural seeds such as:
Our linear scales are designed for accurate and reliable net weighments of a variety of free flow and semi-free flow consumer and industrial products.