Why choose Parsons-Eagle machinery to weigh and package fresh or dried short goods pasta?
- Significant experience in the weighing and primary packaging of fresh and dried short goods pasta
- Sanitary machine design allows for easy clean-up
- State of the art control system with user friendly touchscreen
- Accurate and reliable net weigh scale design for bulk weighments or consumer portions
- Machines provide gentle handling for delicate products
- Capable of operating with paper or plastic packaging materials in a variety of formats
- Robust machine construction
- Changeover from one product size to another is quick and easy, thereby reducing downtime and increasing efficiency
- Machines can easily be integrated with other upstream or downstream equipment
- Committed and experienced after sales support and field service departments
Parsons-Eagle manufactures weighing and packaging machinery for fresh or dried short goods pasta products such as:
- Fresh Ravioli
- Tubular Pasta Shapes
Vertical Form/Fill/Seal Machines
Our intermittent vertical form/fill/seal machines are ideal for packaging a wide range of consumer and industrial products in a variety of package styles.
Our linear scales are designed for accurate and reliable net weighments of a variety of free flow and semi-free flow consumer and industrial products.
Our combination scales are ideal for net weighing or counting of a wide range of consumer and industrial products.
Bag Filling & Closing Systems
Our bag filling and closing systems are ideal for the filling, shaping and sealing of pre-made paper or plastic bags for a wide range of consumer and industrial products.